Please call Angela at 409-842-6760 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform OHSTI you have sent a request for registration. Make checks payable to the Occupational Health & Safety Training Institute. If agency purchase order is desired, written authorization must accompany registration.
All cancellations must be received in writing. Once a course has been paid for no refunds are issued, but substitutions can be made (personnel or dates) for a regularly scheduled course. If cancellation occurs, you may be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Special off schedule courses are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
1. FULL PAYMENT must be made the first day of class. Any partial payment received will have a penalty of an additional $25.00 to the initial price of the course.
2. A course registration form with payment arrangement must be submitted in advance to confirm registration.
3. For a full refund of course fees a cancellation must be submitted seven 7 days in advance.
4. A returned check charge of $30.00 and any additional cost associated with the collection of the course fees will be assessed on any checks returned to OHSTI for any reason.
5. No certificate will be issued until the course is completed and student has passed the required exam.
6. Refunds will not be issued after course begins, but may be used for future courses.
7. There are no refunds special request courses. Personnel or date substitution in a regularly scheduled course is accepted.
8. A registration form must be received prior to attending any course.
Policy update: May 2012*
*Policy to subject to change at any time.